The Cuisinart DTC-975 coffee maker features a brew pause function so you can have a cup of coffee while brewing by adding intermittent pauses. Equipped with double-wall insulation of the stainless steel carafe, this 12-cup coffee maker can keep the coffee hot for hours. Cuisinart DTC-975 is fully-automatic and has a 24-hour programmability. It can give out an audible beep to remind you the brewing is complete.
- It has a 24-hour programmability.
- It is able to keep the coffee hot for about 12 hours and warm for 8.
- There is an audible beep to wake you when brewing is complete.
- The automatic shutoff feature ensures the safety of family members.
- The carafe has a small opening so you cannot put your hand into it to clean it.
- The lid has some tiny, interconnecting pieces that collect oil and it is hard to clean.
Among all the coffee makers that I have owned, I like this Cuisinart DTC-975 Coffee Maker most. Equipped with a thermal carafe, this machine can keep my coffee hot for hours. I tried other thermal carafe makers, but when the brewing completes, the coffee wouldn’t be hot enough. This machine features a timer so it can brew automatically.
Cuisinart is really a good coffee maker. With the high quality of stainless thermos carafe, it can bring fresh and hot coffee for you whenever you want. I don’t like the coffee just sit in a glass carafe and “bake” for hours. But Cuisinart can make me satisfy. Just needs a bit of electricity, it can help you to warm the coffee.